Tayshia Adams is down to only three guys on ‘The Bachelorette,’ and she or he’s made no secret of the truth that she has a robust reference to Zac Clark.
Zac Clark has been on Tayshia Adams‘ radar for a number of weeks now on The Bachelorette. His skill to speak in confidence to her whereas sustaining their intense connection has made Zac a frontrunner for Tayshia, and helped him land a spot in her closing three. Now, he’ll get an opportunity to go to the fantasy suites with the beautiful Bachelorette, as he continues to vie for her coronary heart in opposition to Ivan Hall and Brendan Morais.
Tayshia and Zac beforehand had a really intense one-on-one date that concerned a wedding-themed photograph shoot. The scenario obtained fairly emotional for Tayshia, who has been married earlier than, however Zac was her rock as she handled the emotions of hysteria. During the Dec. 15 episode, he launched Tayshia to his household, who’ve supported him by some fairly darkish instances in his life. Forward of the two-part finale, right here’s extra to learn about Zac:
1. He spent years fighting dependancy. Zac opened up about his battle with dependancy throughout a 2014 interview with The Reading Eagle. He began with ingesting, following by consuming prescription drugs. He finally went on an “eight month drug binge,” which included heroin and smoking crack. He was arrested for DUI and possession of crack, which led to his journey to get sober. Zac additionally opened up about all of this with Tayshia, which supplied very deep and intense conversations between them.
2. He now works to assist different recovering addicts. After years of partying, Zac obtained sober and turned his journey right into a profession. He co-founded the dependancy restoration program, Launch Restoration, which helps “combine folks again into the world after rehab,” in keeping with his ABC bio. He based this system in 2017 together with his buddy, Justin Gurland.
3. He was a school athlete. Zac was an athlete in faculty, and had meant to pursue a profession in sports activities earlier than his life path modified. He nonetheless stays lively, although, and has run the New York Metropolis marathon six instances, in keeping with his Instagram web page.
4. He’s an enormous Philadelphia sports activities fan. Zac is from New Jersey and makes no secret of the truth that he loves Philadelphia sports activities groups. “He goals of sharing a Philly cheesesteak together with his future spouse whereas watching the Eagles win the Tremendous Bowl,” his ABC bio confirms.
5. He’s been married earlier than. Within the Reading Eagle article, it was revealed that Zac was married in his early 20s.